Clark Connection is the monthly E-newsletter for alumni, parents, and friends of the Clark Honors College. Each month we will share with you stories and happenings here at the Clark Honors College, as well as profiles of students, alumni, and faculty across the university and around the world. The honors college experience can be an integral part of each student's time at UO, and we aspire to build an extended community of lifelong learners around that essential core of experience that has touched each of our lives.
Subscribe to recieve the monthly Clark Connection E-newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Send Us Stories
We'd love to hear from you! If you have a story idea, or feedback on the newsletter, please send it our way!
- Field Notes: A Student Journalist, International Politics, and a Human Connection
- Muslims in the US: Photo Exhibit
- Colloquium Highlight: Big Problems and Bold Solutions
- Bright (and Broad) Horizons
- Finding the CURE
- Slam Poet and CHC Student Sarah Hovet Turns Lessons into Opportunity
- Rejoice at Weeds and Spiders: Eco Literature Class Embraces the Natural World
- From Sabertooths to Bivalves: A Photo Syllabus of "Paleontology of Oregon"
- Persistence, and Deep Self-Reflection, Pave the Road to the United Nations
- Class of 1967 50th Reunion: Senior Theses Reflect What Was Top of Mind for Students
- Provost announces interim dean for Clark Honors College
- Researchers find that teamwork helps jellies jet around the ocean
- Article touts the benefit of attracting skateboarders to parks
- New Food Studies Minor Inspires a Senior Thesis
- OHSU Summer Internship Provides Hands-On Learning
- 3+3 Law Program Jump-starts Student Legal Careers
- From Oregon to Hollywood
- Russian Lit Behind Bars
- Passport Oregon: Exploration for All
- The Best of All Worlds
- The First Five
- Thesis Profile: Social Movements and Fashion Converge
- Homeless Tongues: Book Award Shines a Light on the Diversity of Jewish Culture
- Clark Honors College is among the top 10 public honors colleges in the country
- Two CHC students play key role in Chapman Hall renovation
- New Bio-Medical Research Colloquium reinforces link to OHSU
- Thesis Profile: Honors student brings the long story of a Texas convent to life
- New CHC study abroad program takes students to the island of Zanzibar