Thank you for your interest in the Clark Honors College at the University of Oregon. We are excited to provide tours led by current CHC students. We look forward to telling you more about the college and answering your questions.
We are currently taking requests for CHC virtual and in-person tours for winter term starting the week of January 10 through the week of March 7, 2022.
- Virtual tours* will be available at the following days and times:
- Mondays and Wednesdays - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Tuesdays - 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Virtual tour sessions will include a presentation conducted via Zoom and will last 30 minutes. The tour confirmation and Zoom meeting link will be sent by email. Note: all requests must be submitted at least 5 business days in advance. Click the “Virtual Tour” button below to submit your request.
- In-per tours** will be available on the following days and times until March 11, 2022:
- Thursdays and Fridays, 12:00 – 4:00 pm
In-person tours will include a presentation and guided walk-through Chapman Hall lasting approximately 45-60 minutes. Click the “In-Person Tour” button below to submit your request.
- NOTE: Out of an abundance of caution and to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Omicron variant, in-person tours have temporarily been cancelled until February 10 and 11.
* We will be closed in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday - Monday, January 17, 2022.
**In-person tours will not be offered on Friday, January 28, 2022.
Join a Class
In-person class visits have been suspended for fall 2021. Check back for future opportunites to visit.
541-346-7600 | email@example.com