Thank you for your interest in Clark Honors College at the University of Oregon. We are excited to provide tours led by current CHC students. We look forward to telling you more about the college and answering your questions.
We are currently taking requests for CHC virtual and in-person tours for spring term* starting the week of April 6 through the week of May 30, 2022.
- Virtual tours will be available at the following days and times:
- Mondays: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Tuesdays: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 10:00 am - 11:00 am and 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Virtual tour sessions will include a presentation conducted via Zoom and will last 30 minutes. The tour confirmation and Zoom meeting link will be sent by email. Note: all requests must be submitted at least 5 business days in advance and must include the top three dates and times you are available for your tour. Click the “Virtual Tour” button below to submit your request.
- In-per tours will be available starting Thursday and Friday, April 7-8** through Thursday and Friday, June 2-3, 2022:
- Thursdays and Fridays, 12:00 – 4:00 pm
In-person tours will include a presentation and guided walk-through Chapman Hall lasting approximately 45-60 minutes. Click the “In-Person Tour” button below to submit your request.
* We will be closed in observance of Memorial Day - Monday, May 30, 2022.
**In-person tours not available on Duck Days Fridays - April 8, 15, and 22.
Join a Class
In-person class visits have been suspended for fall 2021. Check back for future opportunites to visit.
541-346-7600 | email@example.com